This is the inaugural run of the “Greg talking to the camera” podcast. No guests on this one as I’m trying out a format to fill in the gaps between the regular podcast. PLEASE let me know what you think.
This week I talk about:
– Shaping holds packets while policing drops packets.
– Christmas party – old people vs young people
– Pickleball tournament – leg cramps bro
– opossum in the yard – playing dead, commiting to the bit
– IOS-XR can see it’s own prepending to neighbors…so nice.
– Telia down for 45 minutes and made a “permanent fix”
– Dr who
– GBBO xmas
– Xmas movies – die hard, leathal weapon, home alone, scrooged
– CCNA course live
– Gus’ chicken and master pancake xmas special
Here’s the video:(if you don’t see it, hit refresh)